There are two factors that are very common when a company decides to import: the uncertainty of a reputable supplier with an expected product, and the surprise when the bill arrives.
Importing can be an extremely important ally for reducing costs and increasing productivity of your company, but a previous study is essential to make sure you are doing a good business.
We can consider some advantages of importing:
- Add value to your product and reduce the final cost with cheaper and higher quality inputs;
- Increase its production capacity or production line quality with superior technology equipment;
- Reduce costs by transferring production of a specific product to another country;
- Include new items in your product catalog that may be part of your core business but not part of your production know-how;
- And more!
Our Import Project goes far beyond buying a product in another country. OTTO Advisory, through its highly trained professionals, will assist you with all the step-by-step steps to make your company a real importer.
Our consultancy will help you:
- Previously analyze the viability of your import project;
- Identify and audit suppliers and products;
- Perform laboratory tests and request samples when applicable;
- Assist in the preparation of documents and the hiring of international freight;
- Logistic monitoring door-to-door;
- And more!
Contact us now and schedule a visit with an OTTO consultant. We will come to you!